Circles Co. Collective has an exciting opportunity to bring your creativity and passion for design to an innovative marketing team. This role is responsible for the development of creative assets used to support the our clients and Circles Co. Collective marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with strong design and communication skills. The Graphic Designer will work as part of a creative team with the Creative Director and other designers to assist on our publications and other design work. Must have a strong portfolio and enjoy working independently on various design projects.
- Design/layout multi-media collateral for various Circles Co. clients
- Create graphics and design/layout print advertisements, including but not limited to logos, marketing/branding material, social media graphics, etc.
- Brainstorm and strategize for implementation of Circles Co. clients’ marketing
- Create graphics for digital marketing and signage
- Branding/logo design
- Assist the Circles Co. team with day-to-day marketing responsibilities
- Strong design skills including typography, composition and color
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to effectively communicate both visually and verbally
- Desire to work in a creative, collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task while being thorough, accurate and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and prioritize the desires and vision of the client in their designs.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering creative solutions under the pressure of working with various printer deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in various printing processes.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Company lunches (Amarillo only).
- Monthly social events and team parties.
- Work from home (Remote).
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the application form and one of our representatives will contact you.