The Marketing Strategist is responsible for the planning, creation, execution and performance of marketing strategies for Circles Co. Collective and its marketing clients. The Marketing Strategist at Circles Co Collective will also be asked to come up with creative concepts for marketing & social media campaigns as well as oversee all social media clients. You will work with other content creators to brainstorm campaigns and come up with clever copy for Circles Co Collective and Circles Company.
- The Marketing Strategist will draw from their knowledge of what creates high performing marketing and communications strategies and translate that to the company’s strategic priorities and activities; supporting the long-term vision for the company and the clients of Circles Co. Collective
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to branding, campaigns, webinars, digital, and PR for the company and the clients of Circles Co. Collective
- Develop fresh campaign and program approaches to break into new and competitive markets
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing and service plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing and service policies and practices
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Brand Development
- Promotion and Engagement Strategy
- Develop, measure and analyze ROI
- SEO and PPC Execution is a plus
- Create content for marketing campaigns
- Produce content for emails, social media posts, blogs, and more
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Research social media trends
- Develop topics and write blogs
- Ability to work well with a creative team
- Oversee new objectives and projects at Circles Co Collective
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing with a well-rounded background in branding, PR, digital, etc.
- Must possess the ability to cultivate, lead and manage all areas of marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and experience applying them to marketing strategy and execution
- Able to work both broadly, collaborating on many projects with many teammates, and deeply, thoroughly executing on high-impact marketing processes
- Demonstrating team orientation with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and the assertiveness to get things done
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams and clients
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Weekly company lunches.
- In-house fridge full of la croix and beer
- Frequent happy hours.
- Monthly social events and team parties.
- Collaborative environment with open desk seating.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the application form and one of our representatives will contact you.