At Circles Co Collective, our culture, our process, and our clients are vital to our work. We are currently seeking a mid-level WordPress/Front End Developer to join our team in working with a variety of client projects. Candidates should be able to handle the design and the development of a website from start to finish, primarily in a customized WordPress environment. Trouble shooting and understanding cross browser/device compatibility is a must. Candidates will have a solid understanding of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Photoshop, Sketch and WordPress.
- Design, create and update marketing-focused, user-friendly, and SEO-friendly websites utilizing WordPress
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and updates of multiple websites.
- Stay up-to-date on and advise clients of the latest trends in web design
- SEO implementation/optimization across multiple websites
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting bugs and problems with existing and new projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Create/manipulate creative assets for web.
- 2+ years development experience
- 1+ years WordPress development experience
- 1+ years designing websites. Sketch experience is a plus.
- Experience with mobile and responsive web design
- Ability to enter in website content efficiently
- Has a passion for designing websites, landing pages and email campaigns across various platforms
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge of UX and UI standards and best practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to wireframe and build sitemaps
- Squarespace & Shopify experience is a plus.
- Email marketing experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and execution, including the ability to work from concept to project completion on landing pages, web sites and emails
- Strong ambition to grow and develop your skills
- Team player that likes to work hard and have fun
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Weekly company lunches.
- In-house fridge full of la croix and beer
- Frequent happy hours.
- Monthly social events and team parties.
- Collaborative environment with open desk seating.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the application form and one of our representatives will contact you.